home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Music Monday

It's the time of week again. I know I felt a bit zombie like today after Halloween. Today's music monday post is all about new band The Pretty Reckless ( Taylor momsen) you may recognize front girl from movies like the grinch playing little cindy who. It feels like that movie just came out yesterday then all the sudden she was Little J on Gossip girl. But forget all that she's now fronting her own band.I know I know there has been a lot of talk about her not being a role model and her well dress choices. I can't but help love their music she has a amazing voice. I love her style and I don't care attitude and just being her self. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. But definitely check them out.











allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">



Their EP and First album Light up is out now go pick up your copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment