home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, November 15, 2010

my mind is a buzzing

With so many ideas crafts, Christmas presents etc. I tried to go to sleep I was so tired and ready for sleep but when I tried my brain would just not turn off I wrote down ideas hoping if they were safe and written down I could fall asleep. Nope that failed miserably. So here I am at the computer once again looking into quilting and diy tips etc. But it's a secret so shh.My little niece loves my shabby chic quilt and I cannot find any her size that are like mine. So I have taken it upon myself to make her a tiny one for a Christmas present. I have never quilted in my life, so this seems quite daunting but I am determined to give it a go. Also after this day which will be a long one but a good one I can feel it. I will deserve a very lovely Lush bath. If you have not heard about Lush my oh my are you in for a treat. Be prepared for all this goodness, I wish computers had smell-o-vision because Oh my goodness you'd die just die of yummyness.


This is the Portland lush it's no longer in this building anymore which I loved I remember seeing Phantom planet back in the day when it used to be the music store. But anywhoo I was showing you goodies.

Here's a little video about what lush is all about it's pretty cool.

Lush Cosmetics - A Lush Life, We Believe from Jack Constantine on Vimeo.






my favorite's come Christmas time.



I am kind of obsessed with lush well kind of is a bit of a understatement really. I guess you can judge for yourself.... (see below)

*side note*
This has grown since this was taken months ago. I don't see anything wrong with buying stuff to pamper and take care of yourself. At least that's what I tell myself when I splurge :)

http://www.lushusa.com/shop/

visit their site!

Well it's back to sketching and coffee. And this movie called Valet girls I've never seen it but its a 80's movie so it has my attention already.


until we meet again. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH, i cant tell you how excited i just got seeing all the lovely lush stuff!!!!! that lush shop looks so gorgeous its a shame its not there still (not that i live in portland and shop at that one hahah).

    I also have not seen that movie im going to google in, you can beat 80's movies, i LOVE breakfast club and all the other the amazing films like it.

    ReplyDelete