home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, November 22, 2010

music monday







Today's music post is special and just happens to fall on a monday it's kind of perfect. Today I bring you My Chemical Romance
today is the release of their fourth album Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys the first single off this album
Na na na is very catchy. I bought my copy last night thanks to amazon mp3 and their amazing deals. I listened to the full album from beginning to end and loved it all. These boys have sure grown up, I have yet to see them live every time they would come to town something seemed to come up. I refuse to let this happen this time I am seeing them. When I heard they were coming int Porltnad April 1st my inner teenager squealed. I cannot wait I hear their shows are amazing and put on a show you wont forget. Only a good four months to go.. I can wait, I think.

The first two videos off the album are for Na na na


& sing



gotta love those boys, they are just to adorable.

if your a fan what are your thoughts on the new album?

also it FINALLY started snowing!!






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment