home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's official

I am going to be sicky on Christmas :( Miss Autumn got me sick as well as my brother. It's a strong case of a head cold. So I've been hitting the hot tea pretty hard and some cold medicine hoping to not feel like total death. Since tomorrow I have a full day of cleaning, baking, grocery shopping and getting my hair did. This red is fading pretty fast. So it will be nice to have some pampering down time. Although all I want right now is to curl into my big blankets and sleep for like two days. On another note I did some thrifting today hoping to find something my brother sent me out to find. I ended up finding stuff for myself. My day in pictures.


I love love my new dress thanks to modcloth.




I went on a photo taking adventure. I used to spend many summer nights at this vary drive in

Thrift finds.










Now I must get back to more Christmas present wrapping to do. And try to get as much sleep as I can.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment