home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

daily outfit

I feel extra productive today I don't know what it is maybe its because I've started reading Miss elise's blog love e course. (It's pretty great I might add) So I decided to wake up early actually get dressed and everything.






Hat: Urban outfitters (added the lace trim after reading a how to a while ago on miss chelsea's blog over at seablanket
Dress: bleubirdvintage
tights: Target
Sweater: Thrifted- Pink vintage
Shoes: Thrifted vintage diane von furstenberg lace ups


It felt good to get some quite me time in. It will be ending very shortly as Miss autumn will be up shortly.
Today will be filed trying will be filled with
-playing with autumn
-doing some last min christmas shopping for my sister ( I forgot a few things)
-making some gifts

I cant believe Christmas is in only ten short days. Whoa time sure does fly by it feels like it should just be Thanksgiving.

Have a lovely wednesday.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little outfit :) i love super productive days.
    Its those gorgeous shoes again!oh how i love them.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Isn't it great to productive? I read the e-blog course and thought it was pretty terrific.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete