home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer where are you?

wheressummer

Summer where are you? Portland's weather seem's to be so bi polar lately it needs to make up it's mind if it wants to be spring,summer or fall. Yesterday evening and this morning had more of a fall feeling to it the cold rainy weather. I think that's why I love Portland so much I never really was a fan of super hot weather I much rather just be able to visit somewhere warm when I want to get my sun fix rather then live in a warm climate all year round. And it's already six months till Christmas yes that's still a long time away but with how time seems to be moving so fast these days it feels like it will be here before we know it. I am ok with that,not the whole time moving fast but definitely the cosy months. And so this isn't a complete useless post I wanted to share some lovely music that I've had on repeat the past few days they are one of my favorite local Portland bands Loch Lomond . If you haven't heard of them I highly reccomend checking them out.

Loch Lomond - Your eyes [live @ Le Grand Mix] from Legrandmix-tourcoing on Vimeo.


Your eyes- Loch Lomond.

Elephants and little girls- loch lomond
This is probably one of my favorite videos, it's just so gorgeous the setting and the music. I always have their albums on repeat come fall time it's just the perfect music to listen to on those rainy days all curled up with a cup of tea or coffee and the perfect book.So if you liked what you heard you can go to tender loving empire and purchase it. I hope you all have a fantastic day.

XO, Tabatha

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I want it to be hot so it feels more like summer. It is sunny here but cold. The one bad thing about living in the bay area is the cooler tempx during the summer :( hope some warm weather comes your way.
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete