home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pretty little lovelies.

Hello and happy Sunday it's that time of the week where I share some lovelies I am loving this week. These are all coming from my pinterest which you can follow me on there lets be friends. prettylittlelovelies
Source
So cute for any home.
prettylittlelovelies
Source

Id love to have this in my backyard someday how cosy would that be to read a book in.

prettylittlelovelies

Source
Love love this colorful dress from modcloth.

prettylittlelovelies

Source

This just reminds me of home.

prettylittlelovelies

Source

This dress is oh so adorable it comes in mint green,polka dot, black and pink.

I love this weeks pretty little lovelies and I love pinterest it is SO addicting and a perfect way to wind down at the end of the day. xo tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment