home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The sewing kit dress.

Today I wore my red velvet sewing kit dress for the first time. It was a appropriate outfit as I went to the craft store today. I got a few comments on how darling it was and where did I get it. The weather was also nice not to chilly but that perfect sunny but cold enough Id need tights with my dress. So I decided to take proper outfit pictures in my backyard excuse the still brown grass. Im not so great with watering my lawn :/. But the rain has helped it along so it's getting better.

sewingkitdress

sewingkitdress


sewingkitdress

sewingkitdress


sewingkitdress

Outfit: Dress: Red Velvet
Jacket: Urban outfitters
Belt: Urban outfitters
Tights: Target
Oxfords: Vintage

I hope you all are having a lovely day. I know I am I love random days off to get stuff done and fell productive.

I also made these yummies.
sewingkitdress

sewingkitdress


They were very very yummy. The only thing I couldn't get right was the icing I like it to be a little thicker like you would have on a maple bar. But there will be tons of practice for that :) But I would defiantly recommend this little donut maker. its quick and fast and they are tiny so you don't feel as bad having a donut.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. First of all, that dress is adorable. You are so lucky to have so many RV dresses!

    Second of all - those donuts! They are perfect and adorable! I think I need a donut maker too!

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT DRESS! so cute. I want it. Also, the donut maker...I'm thinking of getting one. Is it worth it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what i love about sewing.. I called it Self expression. You are free to express your individuality and what is a better way to express that than wear a custom made dress? Learning how to sew a dress gives you the opportunity to express your creativity and uniqueness that is suppressed or limited by ready to wear clothes.

    ReplyDelete