home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, October 17, 2011

My weekend.

Involved a little munchkin, pumpkin patch and homemade black bean soup.


weekend

weekend
I love a big cosy chair with my tea and a the new Rachel Ashwell book.


weekend
Off to the pumpkin patch we went.


weekend
She found the perfect pumpkin she kept saying how she wanted only a little one.
weekend
There was even poni rides. She loved it she squealed she was so excited.


weekend
weekend
weekend
weekend


weekend

weekend

weekend
I also squeezed in a little movie with my friend Traci. We saw Harry potter and the deathly hallows part two. Now I have never read any of the books. But I have seen all the movies and I totally got teary eyed for this movie.

weekend
Also this weekend my mom made the yummiest black bean soup.

And heres the recipe Black bean soup
It's so yummy you'll want seconds.

I hope you all had a great fun filled weekend.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. how cute is she on that pony! one of my favorite things about the cols making chili and black bean soup! yum!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link doesn't work anymore. Could you post it once more?

    ReplyDelete