home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thrifty Thursday.

It's that special time of the week again. I had some great thrifting this week. Im so excited to share them. Usually I snag one maybe two things but not this week. So lets cut the chit chat and look at the goods I know that's what your all waiting for.

thriftythursday
Im a sucker for giant coffee cups. And I am always on the hunt for pretty floral tea plates I only have two but Id love to have a collection of them.

thriftythursday
I love love these blue containers I have quite the few already.

thriftythursday
-I always love to find a new pretty casserole dish I love the design on this one.
-My collection for these bowels is growing quite fast I've found most of mine at good will, and I think I have like eight or nine of them now. I love that they are all pastel colors.

thriftythursday


thriftythursday
These 1970s fondue pots were defiantly my favorite finds of the day each $2.00 total score! I know that they didn't come with the sticks or burner but that's ok I still love them just as much.

It felt good to get back into my thrifting groove I had gone a while without finding any good home stuff. It seemed like I was always having such bad luck. But what goodies have you scored thrifting lately?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my those fondue pots are just amazing!!!!! <3 them

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Zoe aren't they dreamy I <3 them so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the blue jars. i had a day of thrifting not too long ago: http://kristinebazan.blogspot.com/2011/05/thrifting-photo-ing.html i don't go as often as i used to. i get too discouraged when i don't find anything i like. :/

    ReplyDelete