home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A little pampering always does a girl good.

Hello lovelies it's late over here but I cannot sleep. I have miss autumn over night tonight and she's got a cold so she's all stuffed up and snoring so I decided to blog maybe watch a little tv till I am tired enough to not let the snoring keep me up. Poor little munchkin she looks so miserable and is burning up. And most likely I will get sick I haven't been sick until I started watching her since I am constantly around her I seem to catch whatever she has :(. In other news today was a nice lazy Saturday it rained all day.
rainyday
I spent it getting my morning coffee and sketching out some things and making list lots of list. All while listening to some good tunes Im really into Jared Mees and the grown children right now. Their album is on repeat everyday.
rainyday
rainyday

I don't get this weather Oregon its the middle of June and it's raining where is summer? Although Im not going to lie I am excited for fall and winter again. I love all the layering, boots and scarfs. And this will be my first fall in my new house so Im super stoked. I did get my hair did today I always think oh these roots are bad but I could go longer, then I found out I have two family trips in the next two weekends waiting two weeks seemed to long for me so I got myself in and oof every time after my hair has been dyed Im like "Whoa maybe those roots were worse then I had thought"


rainyday
This time I decided to go a little more red although photobooth doesn't quite capture it.

Also a pretty little something came today and I am in love.

rainyday
rainyday
rainyday

It is absolutely beautiful If you have not checked out Moorea Seal I highly suggest it. blog & etsy

Her stuff is just gorgeous. I want so many things she is truly talented. As I finish this post up I am actually getting quite sleepy I think I will try to get some rest so I can be up bright and early in case munchkin gets up early. I hope you all had a good Saturday and a great weekend.

rainyday
Also I don't know why it took me so long to purchase a pair of Toms it's like walking on a cloud of something. Usually after walking in my slip on shoes my feet are dead by mid day. But not in these babies my feet never got sore or tired once. So worth they are fantastic.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment