home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm loving.

The other day a pretty little package arrived on my doorstep. From the lovely Chelsea of Seablanket

seablanket

seablanket

seablanket

seablanket

I love this top so much its so simple and you can wear it during the day or dress it up for a night out. If there were more colors then the red I probably would of bought them haha :) Chelsea is super talented and I cant wait to see what else she creates. IF you haven't checked out her etsy you really should. I hope everyone is enjoying their Fridays the start to a sunny weekend here in Portland for me. I love Portland sunny days they are the best. I am off to go enjoy the sun.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh what a cute top!!! i love the two tone!! will check her store out!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete