home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just another manic monday

Hello all, how was your weekend? Do anything fun ? My weekend was good I spent it with friends and family. Yesterday I joined a gym. I had been thinking about it the past week, doing my work outs at home just weren't motivating me anymore and I was slacking in the work out department but doing good eating. So I knew I needed to step up my game. I wasn't sure where to join the one closest to me I hate the environment wasn't great, the employees were rude. I used to go there with my dad and I guess to I couldn't get over that fact. Then there was 24 hour fitness and everyone I went to school with and their moms went there so I did not want to go there. When I work out I want to be left alone in my zone not worrying who I would run into. So there was one gym left Eastside athletic club which my mom goes to I used to go there with her when she would get me free passes. My sister also had dance classes there back in the day. I always felt comfortable there mainly cause a lot of older people work out there. And I guess I like that because then I can be left alone and I don't know I just enjoy that place. And knowing id have to get dressed and drive there is motivating since I have already driven there I might as well work out right? I thought it sounded good so now I have myself a gym membership and it feels good to have treadmills and elliptical again.

manicmonday
manicmonday

They have classes, Im bummed they don't have hot yoga but gyms don't you have to go to a separate studio for that anyway. Besides hot yoga is a bit $$ So those classes willhave to be every once and a while unless I find a good deal. Anywhoo miss autumn started her first swim class yesterday she looked so stinking cute.
manicmonday
I can't believe how fast she is growing and talking it blows my mind. She's going to help me with a fun DIY I have coming up for later this week I can't wait to share it. It will evolve lots of doilies. So look forward to that.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment