home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, May 23, 2011

Music Monday: Jared Mees and the grown children

Ello ello it's the start to a new week again and that time of the week I get to tell you of some great music. This week is another band from Portland, OR. Have you heard of Jared Mees and the grown children yet ?. If not boy do I have a treat for you. Jared mees runs the record label tender loving empire and also has a amazing band. Their music just makes me want to dance and have fun. I am loving them a lot lately and I get to see them play the tender loving empire birthday show. They will be celebrating their forth birthday its going to be a great show. If your in Portland you should get your ticket. Which you can buy at tender loving empire or online at ticket master.


jaredmeesmusicmonday

jaredmeesmusicmonday


Their video for Hungry like a tiger from their newest album "only good thoughts can stay"

I really hope you'll give them a listen so check em out

Happy Monday

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment