home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Friday, May 13, 2011

Im back

Well hello there. I am back after four days of resting and sleeping yes I slept for four days ok not the whole time. I did get up to drink lots of tea and water and watch mini marathons of sex and the city and grey's anatomy. Season six episode one will always, always make me cry like a little baby. If your a fan of the show and George you will know why I sobbed. I still don't get why they had to kill him off I liked Izzy I really did but I started to resent her character because she just decided to leave the show one day. I know TR knight (George) wanted to leave anyway basically I just wish he stayed he was my favorite character so cute and adorable I had to watch season one a little bit to cheer me up after that episode. Anyway enough of that talk today is actually nice out its supposed to get to 71 today..we will see we will see. Right now I am sitting on my back porch with my sisters dog Cooper sipping coffee and making my grocery list since I have zero food besides apples,milk, and a cucumber I just ate my last everything bagel and realized now that I have some what of an appetite back I should probably shop. But not without some food recipe research I am in a major food rut I keep buying the same things week after week. I did order the biggest loser cook book that should be arriving in a few days (Super excited about that). I hope after sitting outside for a few hours aren't going to kill me later with my allergies I cant seem to kick them this season. I've tried a few different allergy medicines but nothing. I don't think the doctor I went to knew to much, I have come to the conclusion it's something in my backyard but I am not sure which one is doing it. I just would like to be able to enjoy my backyard without sneezing and my eyes swelling up. Hopefully this new medicine will do the trick. Recently I've fallen in love and been inspired with taking pictures again. I think it hit me after doing that shoot for my cousin last weekend. I thought I would share some with you I did already post these pictures but since blogger had its melt down the other day and decided it should delete that post all together I shall post them all over again ( Thanks blogger) So enjoy.


photography
photography
photography
photography
photography
photography
photography
photography
photography
photography
photography

Today is for getting back into the swing of things, cleaning my house its a bit of a disaster. I also need to take photos of some pieces for the shop. I also have miss autumn today and tomorrow I haven't seen her in like a week which feels like a year. It feels good to not be cooped up in bed all day and getting outside with this pretty weather. I hope you all are having a fantastic Friday.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment