home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Music monday.

Music monday. I know I know its Thursday but I didn't want to put it off since I will be in LA monday and I will not be taking my laptop with me. This week we have another Portland based band Brainstorm. Brainstorm is made up of only two guys who take on lots of roles of instruments. Adam Baz (drumkit, keyboard, sound of voice) Patrick Phillips (guitar, tuba, sound of voice)I first heard of them last Friday when they opened up for Typhoon. It just made you want to dance. I can just picture them playing small shows like the doug fir and festivals like bumbershoot and Sasquatch getting the crowd amped up and dancing. I am so glad they opened up for typhoon and I just love finding a new band to fall in love with. I hope you like them to. I see many times of dancing in my car to their tunes.







Battling Giants//BRAINSTORM from Matt Page on Vimeo.


Battling giants

BRAINSTORM | "Split The Lark" from ONTHERECORD.tv on Vimeo.


Split the lark

I hope you enjoyed this week's music monday you can find more of their music on their
myspace

xoxo everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment