home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A little hello- My week in iphone pictures

It's been a few days since I've blogged i've been a tad busy these days. Lately at the end of the day I have zero energy probably all that caffeine I had finally draining me and making me want to collapse into a deep slumber. I feel like I am finally catching up on life after being sick and getting into the swing of my daily routine of waking up,getting coffee and picking up Scarlett. I finally cleaned my house top to bottom its spotless although I know during the week it will become a mess again that seems to be my thing. Today I thought id share my week in photos off the good old iphone.




















I also purchased this adorable dress off etsy the other day adorbs


In other news I posted a few items on my Etsy I still have a few I need to list this weekend. But take a peek they are some beauties.

I hope you're all enjoying your start to your weekend.

xoxo

2 comments: