home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wish list tuesday.

I am thinking of adding this as a feature I'm not sure, so for now I am just going to give it a test run. Some lovely things I have been wishing would show up on my doorstep.

Book making top.

Everybody bows top.



Coral Gardens top, I actually bought this one.


Folk rock dress

Ah I heart this dress, sadly it's out of stock.


Illustrated flora dress


A kitty cat. I've always wanted one, I used to take care of my Grandpa's cat when I was younger. But everyone I've ever lived with has been allergic. So now that I am on my own and I can't have my puppy with me. I want to get myself a kitty in a few months. I've done research and they aren't as expensive as getting a dog. I do want a kitty but I've been thinking I want to rescue a kitty, I've always wanted to rescue a animal although I'll probably want to take them all home. I'm excited!

Alrighty I think two post in one day is enough :)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I love making wishlists and I also reaaally want a kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking about getting that coral gardens top, it looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making list in general. Wish list are pretty to look at.

    Buy it! :) it's so cute I can't wait to wear it for spring.

    ReplyDelete