home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My ears are in love



Photos taken by Lori Paulson
With a band called Campfire Ok they call Seattle,Washington home and make beautiful beautiful music. I first heard of them back in October when one of my friends Miss Lori Paulson was shooting them at KEXP in studio performance. Her pretty photos & her blog I always love when she shares new music with me my ears have yet to be disappointed. I am so pleased because come this Friday I get to see them. I am oh so excited to see them live. But you should give them a listen you will love them I just know it.

a few of their videos shot by Christian Sorensen Hansen his videos are just stunningly beautiful.

Dreidel, Dreidel

Dreidel, Dreidel from Christian Sorensen Hansen on Vimeo.



Lucky.


Strange like we are.

Strange Like We Are from Christian Sorensen Hansen on Vimeo.



Campfire Ok at Oddfellows
(My favorite cafe to eat at whenever I am in Seattle)
Campfire Ok has been playing impromptu shows all over town in bars and cafes. This one happened to be documented.

Campfire Ok at Oddfellows from Christian Sorensen Hansen on Vimeo.



So now sit back get comfy and let your ears enjoy.

Oh and your welcome :)

http://www.myspace.com/campfireok
http://campfireok.com/


P.S. You should also check out miss lori's flickr. She takes some pretty great pictures. Loves caffeine as much as I do, And has the cutest doggy who I am convinced will never like me. No matter how many times I try to pet him.

xoxo TGIT ( Thank god its Thursday. Which is my Friday) So excited for this weekend to get started.

What are you plans for the weekend anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment