home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I wore: Jason wu for target edition.

Well hello there, right now I am relaxing watching eclipse and breaking dawn part one after that. After putting out a mini kitchen fire after attempting to bake a pizza. I think my darned oven hates me and I should also probably clean it. But also I think it's dying, only two maybe three out of the four burners work half the time. Anywhoo so I haven't done a outfit post in a while I thought it would be fun to do one again after I purchased some of the lovely items from Jason wu's target collection. These were taken sometime last week and I never got around to posting these.

whatiwore

whatiwore

whatiwore

whatiwore

whatiwore

Outfit details.

Jacket: Jason Wu for target
Blouse: Jason Wu for target
Jeans: Nordstroms
Shoes: Vintage

Id like to do more outfit post this coming year. Last week I scored some pretty great deals on some Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I need to photograph myself in so those will be next up in outfit pictures. But I will show you a sneaky peak at those beauties.

whatiwore
Thanks to Nordstrom rack I got these baby's for more then half off. I hope you all had a lovely day today and valentines yesterday.

xo
Tabatha

2 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! And I'm loving that blouse. I'm in love with the navy floral Jason Wu dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute jacket and i love the shoes you bought!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete