home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, February 6, 2012

Lately in instagrams

instagrams
I can't believe it's February already.

instagrams
instagrams
This fake Portland spring we have going makes me want to wear pastel colored dresses everyday.


instagrams
This little munchkin makes my days so much happier.
And little snap shots out and about around my house.

instagrams
Making a new little pastel colored yarn wreath for my bedroom door. Out with fall and in with pastels :)


instagrams
Everyone needs a little 80's music in their lives.

instagrams
My house needed a bit of tiding up. Ok a lot, and I may have just taken down my pink christmas tree last weekend. I was torn because it is pink and valentines day is coming up. But in the end I think it was time to pack her on up and save her for next christmas.
- also those are nutella sandwich cookies to celebrate national nutella day yesterday.
instagrams
Hello pretty purple roses.

instagrams
Sunday morning was all about getting up early to head on over to Target for Jason Wu's collection to launch then hit the gym.
And boy was it crazy I went to a Target I thought might have the lease of a line, I was wrong very wrong. It was a mad dash as soon as those doors open one security guard was laughing and saying "Do girls really need clothes this bad" Normally I don't get like this for Target's collaboration lines but Jason's was just to adorable and feminine perfect for spring I couldn't not be excited. I wasn't excited for the missoni line at all, everything looked poorly made and I wasn't impressed. Although I liked the flats that was about it.

instagrams

So I walked away with these pretties. I did not get the white dress and purse I wanted there was a lady who saw I was grabbing it and literally snagged it out from me. (crazy crazy ladies) Not pictured was the yellow pleated shift shirt dress and blue blouse. I ordered them online early sunday morning thinking they would go fast in the stores. (oddly they didn't) But they are safe in my house now and that's all the matters :).

instagrams
I was to excited I decided to wear my trench coat and new blouse out today. I even had a lady at the thrift store ask me if she could buy it from me because the targets she went to were sold out in her size. I kindly said thanks for the offer but no thanks.And to keep checking good will because I see target stuff coming in there all the time. I found some amazing thrift finds again. But more on that on Thrifty thursday :) I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

xo
Tabatha

1 comment:

  1. the dress is so beautiful! i really need to make my way over there so i can pick some goodies too!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete