home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, January 30, 2012

Jason wu for target

Have you heard of Jason Wu's line coming to Target yet? If not my oh my there are some cute looks.

jasonwufortarget


jasonwufortarget

jasonwufortarget

They are all so simple and feminine and perfect for spring. The line hits Target stores Sunday February 5th. I am defiantly more excited about this line then I was for Missoni. Most of the items looked cheaply made. And if its anything like the turn out for Missoni I should probably get there when they open. I got there two hours after the store opened and everything was gone. And crashing Targets website for the first day it launched. So I am hoping to snag a few dresses at least. Items are ranging from 19.99 to 59.99 Are you a fan of Mr. Wu? and will you be going?

Xo
Tabatha

3 comments:

  1. i was just reading about this! it looks soooo cute! i might need to stop in after work on sunday!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am pretty excited. I just hope there isn't some crazy insane line when they open.

      Delete