home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cupcakes and wine.

Ah there's nothing quite like freshly dyed hair. And getting my hair washed, that's probably the best part. Well maybe pair it with some red wine and you got a winner. Yep they serve wine when you get your hair done ( If your of age of course). It was oh so relaxing. And my roots were out of control, I always think they aren't that bad like " Oh I can wait another few weeks maybe a month". Then I get it done and I am always surprised at the difference.

dayinpictures

After getting my hair done. I headed over the new seasons market to get a few things so I can attempt my first batch of macaroons. I am a little scared but I added it to my 2012 goals, I figure I should start trying now if they turn out horrible. I have the whole year to practice. After watching numerous videos on people baking them they don't look to hard. But we shall see, wish me luck. While I was at the market I spotted some dark chocolate red wine. And what better to pair that with then some tiny little cupcakes.

dayinpictures
dayinpictures

dayinpictures

But sadly the cupcakes were not delicious at all. I don't know what it was they tasted of a weird mixture of stale and moldy. The wine was good for a few sips but I think it was to much of chocolate. When they said a hint of chocolate I wasn't expecting to drink a chocolate syrup. So I switched to my go to red velvet cupcake wine, just the perfect amount of sweetness. I felt if I kept drinking that wine even if it was a half a glass I wouldn't feel so hot tomorrow. And that is never fun. Well it's my Friday night tonight so that means my weekend has started. It will be filled with lots of family and friend time. I hope you all have some fun things planed for the weekend.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment