home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yesterday in photos

Yesterday started off early. Autumn spent the night the night before and she passed out early so of course she got up at 7:00. We had a good day. We played outside, made chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter cupcakes. Which I will be posting on here this week.

dayiniphone

dayiniphone
She always wakes up, well most of the time with so much energy. Me not so much so we hit starbucks for a coffee run.

dayiniphone

Although half way through the day she got in one of her moods. So after we had our cupcakes it was a nap time and yoga/ pilates time for me.


dayiniphone

dayiniphone

dayiniphone

dayiniphone
dayiniphone
She loves her cameras and taking my photo. Along with telling/showing me how to pose it's pretty darn adorable.
dayiniphone
If autumn had an identical twin. Which would maybe be to cute to handle.
dayiniphone


I also love the little conversations we have. It seems like just yesterday she was bald and I was like just waiting for her to talk so we could talk to each other. The other day we were driving to my house and I sneezed and she says to me "Bless you auntie" "aw thank you autumn" " Your welcome auntie" It melted my heart it was the cutest thing and she said it with her little southern accent which to this day I have no idea where it comes from. Well I am off to the grocery store I am starving I realized I have no food because the last time I went I didn't really do any shopping cause I wasn't hungry and if I go when Im not hungry I just get little things and a few days later I have no food again. Id like to be able to go once a month but it seems like I am going twice a month for the big stuff then every now and then I realize I don't have something to make something. In other news today was the first day I got to wear tights,boots and a jacket all at the same time its a nice mid 60's outside and it's amazing. Fall is coming and I am excited!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment