home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, September 5, 2011

Time with the little munchkin

The other day I got the little munchkin all to myself for two whole days morning and night. It was rainy one day and she wasn't feeling so great so we made more of my pumpkin cupcakes and watched coraline she loves that movie we watched it twice in two days. She now wants to be her for halloween we have moved on from being lady gaga with blue hair to coraline. I think she would make a cute coraline. She is also the best snuggler ever. She likes to snuggle up and has to have me lay on her arm for her to fall asleep. Then she wakes up with the best bed head to its the cutest.

munchkintime


munchkintime
We played a lot in the backyard with chalk and picked our first pear from the pear tree it was a late bloomer and the ones that fell off the tree didn't look ripe enough.

munchkintime
She also likes to randomly brake into dance.

munchkintime
munchkintime
munchkintime

Time spent with her is always entertaining and never a dull moment. I haven't seen her in four days now and having withdrawals. I hope everyone had a great labor day did you do anything fun?

xo

2 comments:

  1. you two are so cute! she is so lucky to have you. i want to take our niece for a couple days when her momma says it is okay.

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ CB Thanks :). I hope you get to spend time with your niece soon.

    xo

    ReplyDelete