home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today.

Has been all about cleaning, I've been in a really big cleaning room. And getting rid of clothes that months ago the last time I did this said I would wear and well still haven't. I have a few things I was going to put online to see if anyone would like to purchase them.


cleaningfrenzy

cleaningfrenzy

cleaningfrenzy


Here's a little peak at some pretties.
cleaningfrenzy
cleaningfrenzy

Morning Glory Coffeehouse Dress From modcloth : $25.00


cleaningfrenzy
cleaningfrenzy
cleaningfrenzy
I honestly cannot remember what the name of this dress is. I really love it but sadly my boobs just do not fit into it.
$15.00


If any of you would like to purchase one of these you can email me at Ohtabby@comcast.net

I hope your all enjoying your sunday.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty jealous of your organized closet. Come and help with mine anytime :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anna It's never this clean this happens every once and a while. It's nice for now though haha.

    ReplyDelete