home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Life as of lately

Life as of Lately has been busy busy busy. Last weekend and into the beginning of this past week I spent packing up my house and moving stuff into storage and my moms house. All while going to work during the day then moving/cleaning out the other house after that until about 9-10 every night. I am so thankful that I had my brother,sister and her boyfriend help with their trailer to haul away the big furniture pieces. It was sad and bittersweet packing up that little house. But I know it is for the best even if I could of bought that house I don't think it would be the right fit for me,mainly because of that darn light rail being built that would just ruin it for me. So last Wednesday after I picked up Autumn from school we headed over to the house one last time Autumn said she wanted to say goodbye and I had left my curtains hanging up and I wanted to put out the trash that I had. So I snapped a few photos of it all empty.

lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately lifelately

Goodbye little blue house it was a lovely two years living there. I will miss all the girls pizza and movie nights, Or Grey's nights with friends while we drink to much whiskey. Tomorrow I will hand over my keys back to my landlord and say my last good bye.

XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment