home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

90 day body revolution.

One of my new years resolutions is to start and finish Jillian Michaels 90 day body revolution. As I was tossing and turning the other night I saw Jillian's infomercial come on for this dvd that I already own and have started and lasted about two weeks I saw results but after not doing it for a few days I quickly fell out of my work out routine. But lately my clothes haven't been fitting how I like so that doesn't leave much to work with every day and it gets so frustrating. So I am starting over back at square one.
90day
90day
The way her program works is it's three phases each phase lasting one month. You get four workouts and 1 cardio work out. Where you alternate those four work outs for that month and for extra credit and extra calorie burn you can do the cardio work out. Each work out is 30 minutes and I think everyone can carve 30 minutes out of their busy days. You may have to get up a little early or after work I think if you want it enough you will find time and make the time for you. And i've decided I need to make that time for me I need to do this for me to feel better and healthier. I will be posting my progress along the way, today's first work out went good it was tough but I felt amazing after. I can't wait to see where I am at at day 90.
XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment