home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Saturday, January 19, 2013

365 photo challenge.

So this whole 365 photo challenge is a little harder then I had anticipated. I take pictures every day using my phone and post to instagram. So taking a picture a day with my real camera should be easy. I think part of it is I hate carrying it around those things are so darn heavy. But I will finish this challenge I am determined.
5/365
Whiskey Gingers are my favorite.
forsale
6/365
Some days I just feel like the biggest coffee in the world.
forsale
7/365
I told her to give me her best model pose. This is what I got, oh so serious.
forsale
8/365
Some of my growing vintage cup collection.
forsale
9/365
Vintage matchbox holder, holding up some dried lavender.
forsale
10/365
Packing up my studio while listening to Taylor swift on repeat.
forsale
11/365
Packing up my ever growing pyrex collection.
forsale
12/365
I sure to love the sunlight in that house.
forsale
13/365
I really had the best bathroom.
forsale
14/365
One of my favorite aprons.
forsale
15/365
We've been having a lot of frosty mornings lately.
forsale
16/365
Very slowly unpacking and putting together my new room.
forsale
17/365
Re arranging little areas in my moms house with some of my trinkets.
forsale 18/365
These past few days have been oh so chilly.
forsale
19/365
Saturday morning's are meant for relaxing catching up on blogs and drinking lots of coffee.
forsale
XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment