home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend recap.

Hello how was your weekend? good I hope. Mine was fantastic, Friday started off with picking miss munchkin up from school and we did some grocery shopping and playing in the surprise sunshine we got. This Portland weather lately is beyond bi polar, We have had rain for weeks it seems then one day it will snow, go back to rain maybe you'll get a sunny day. But the next week is all rain.... I don't mind it but Im itching for spring weather so bad.
myweekend
myweekend Sunroofs are fun. She loves to stand and stick her head out and say hi to everyone that walks by its pretty adorable.

myweekend
myweekend
myweekend
My favorite pizza from the freezer aisle with peach flavored beer is such a great combo.


myweekend
The sleep over was taken to a whole new level with bringing her bed over to my house. She said how she needs her own bed at my house. So my sister suggested loading her mattress into my car and well autumn was so happy she jumped and jumped her little heart out then passed out for the night until around 3 am she asked if she could get into my bed, I just can't turn down autumn snuggles.

myweekend
Before this picture was taken a major meltdown had happened because I didn't have any dresses at my house for her to wear. She told me " We need go buy some so I wear dem everyday", Oh bless her little heart. But she did find the dress I had bought for a friend having a baby and asked to wear it, I didn't think it would fit because it was 18 months I couldn't say no but that little munchkin is so tiny of course it fit. And she was so happy to finally have a dress on.
myweekend
myweekend
myweekend
myweekend

It was a great weekend. We also took the munchkin to see the lorax this weekend as well she really loves the movies she gets so excited for the big screen and the popcorn of course its the first thing she asks for when we get there. I love her little laughs through out the movie. I asked her what her favorite part of the movie her response " When the war-ax (lorax) said is dat a woman" lolz gotta love the things she says. I hope you all had a relaxing weekend, tomorrow I will finish up the house tour with the living room, Until then.

xo
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment