home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today.

today
today
today

Defiantly didn't look like March first this morning. It doesn't feel like march either, it's crazy how fast time is moving I feel like if I blink my eyes its going to be Christmas again, Which already feels like a long time ago.


today
I also got to spend my morning with this little munchkin. I've missed her so much, last week I was sick as well as her and her momma. I feel like she grew a bunch in that time and getting smarter, and going on the potty by herself ah stop getting so big so fast.



today
After that I went to see The vow with my friend and it was nice to see a movie in the middle of the day we had the entire movie theater to ourselves which was weird but pretty neat. I also suggest seeing it if you like those romantic you know how it ends types of movies. I think I liked it more because it actually happened and was such a sweet love story.

today
I also made a stop into the antique mall by my house and had my fingers crossed the Temporama plates and cups were still there and they were. I felt like I had won the lottery while I was paying. I have been looking for these plates forever everywhere online was INSANE $20-30 for ONE PLATE??!?! um no thank you. I found these babies for $21 which I still don't know if that's the greatest deals but I felt like I couldn't walk out of there without them so I said why not. And they are just so pretty to look at.

I hope you all had a great day. It's almost time for the new Grey's so I am off to watch that soon and drink my sparkling cider and girl scout cookies I am living on the edge this thursday night.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment