home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, March 12, 2012

House tour: My bedroom.

Hello there, I hope you all had fantastic Monday's. Mine was good minus the whole being tired thing I only got a lovely four hours of sleep and coffee did the trick until about 3 o' clock and I was ready for a nap. So I have been thinking for some time now to do a full on house tour I had mentioned it on instagram if you have that I think you can search me by Tabatha lets be instagram friends :). Today I am starting off with my bedroom you know the place everyone says the magic happens and the magic that is sleep does indeed happen there. I will try to post a room a day or at least every other day. My studio will be last on the list as it is kind of a gigantic disaster zone right now. Thats where all my crafts and clothes are so all those mornings of trying on five outfits before wearing the first thing I tried on. Things need to be put in their places and donated also. I am on a real spring cleaning kick lately, I've also been thinking of painting that room as well. The one red accent wall just isn't doing it for me anymore, so maybe when I post that room I can get some suggestions. Lets get on with the tour shall we.


I remember when I first laid my eyes on this room. My land lord said most people used it for an office. But when I saw the wall paper and the adorable door I knew it had to be my bedroom. It just screamed me, but the closet is quite on the tiny side so I could see why in that aspect it would be an office. But luckily there is a big closet in the studio space thats where I store 90% of my dresses etc etc.

mybedroom

mybedroom

mybedroom
Olivia says hello! She decided to hang out on my bed while I was snapping photos. She likes to be in whatever room you are in. It's pretty darn adorable.

mybedroom
mybedroom


mybedroom
mybedroom

mybedroom

mybedroom

mybedroom
mybedroom
mybedroom

mybedroom

mybedroom
mybedroom


I love all the old details in the bedroom, like the big molding, wood floors and even the windows.

mybedroom


I am a big sucker for details and charm, and this house is loaded with it. Well I hope you enjoyed the look into my bedroom. Tomorrow's tour will be another room.

mybedroom

xo
Tabatha

7 comments:

  1. Love your room! I get to decorate soon and I am beyond excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Still working on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you don't take this the wrong way but you room is so girly, i LOVE IT! all those pretty florals and the little banner above your bed it is just so sweet.
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe not at all. My house is very girly and I love it :)

      xo

      Delete
  4. I love it. Let's be roomies. Ha!

    ReplyDelete