home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Friday, August 30, 2013

Today.

I am in full on prepping mode over here tomorrow is THE day of the Camas vintage street faire it flew by I got my plot placement email the other day it was so weird to see my shop name on the map. I've always wanted to do something like this as a step in something I want to be doing selling vintage,and refurbished items as well as building my own stuff. So this is all surreal I can't wrap my head around it yet. Probably wont hit me until its all over tomorrow. I will try to snap some photos through out the day. It will be quite the early morning since my helper to get the big items to the faire has work at 6 I have to be there at 5:30 so that gives me a good 3 1/2 hours until the faire opens to get my booth ready. AH I am so nervous and anxious I am glad my mom is coming along to help with the money part otherwise I think I would be all sorts of a mess running it alone. Well back to prepping.
camasvintagefaire camasvintagefaire camasvintagefaire
XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment