home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Friday, August 9, 2013

A before and after.

Lately these days I've been getting ready for the Camas vintage street faire. I have two projects all finished and ready to go. I still have a few I am working on at the moment I will share those once they are done as well. Here is the before of a nightstand and mirror that Daisy thought she would help model. She just loves to stare at herself and has since she was a baby,she also likes to bark at herself its pretty darn cute.

Before.
camasvintagefaire
After.
camasvintagefaire

I loved how they turned out the nightstand wasn't exactly the shade of grey I was going for it looks more of a light blue to me. But the shade is called "pebble grey" anyway I like it and it turned out great, hopefully they will find a good home at the faire in a few weeks.
XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment