home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend mornings.

camasvintagefaire
Are for lazy mornings sipping coffee and flipping through pretty books. This weekend was spent working on projects for the faire, a little mini hike with the family where we stumbled on to some treasures in the forest. Including a 1920's washing machines, pretty china plates and all sorts of cool bottles. We also hit up the farmers market for lunch and some fresh fruits and veggies.
camasvintagefaire camasvintagefaire camasvintagefaire
I also conquered my fear of using a power saw myself.I was pretty proud of myself and now I want so saw so many things and make more projects after I realized I wasn't going to chop my hand off or anything. Well it's back to work I go I hope your Monday is going wonderfully.
XO
Tabatha

1 comment: