Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend mornings.

camasvintagefaire
Are for lazy mornings sipping coffee and flipping through pretty books. This weekend was spent working on projects for the faire, a little mini hike with the family where we stumbled on to some treasures in the forest. Including a 1920's washing machines, pretty china plates and all sorts of cool bottles. We also hit up the farmers market for lunch and some fresh fruits and veggies.
camasvintagefaire camasvintagefaire camasvintagefaire
I also conquered my fear of using a power saw myself.I was pretty proud of myself and now I want so saw so many things and make more projects after I realized I wasn't going to chop my hand off or anything. Well it's back to work I go I hope your Monday is going wonderfully.
XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment