home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Home tour: Craft room.

Well it took me long enough to get around to doing a room tour of my craft room. Mainly just getting around to cleaning it up enough for pictures. I keep going through clothes and gearing up for a family garage sale next month. So without further ado I welcome you to my craft room. roomtourcraftroom roomtourcraftroom roomtourcraftroom roomtourcraftroom roomtourcraftroom roomtourcraftroom roomtourcraftroom roomtourcraftroom roomtourcraftroom roomtourcraftroom roomtourcraftroom


I love this room it's where I do my crafts,sewing and where I keep all my clothes,since my bedroom closet is quite tiny for my wardrobe of many many dresses. I have two pairs of jeans and oh geez I don't even know how many dresses I have. I also LOVE the desk in this room. When I pictured having a craft room this table popped up in my head and my mom was shopping at my favorite antique mall's monticello antique's and saw this table sitting there in their garden section she texted me the picture and was so nice and got it for me as a house warming present and it fits in just perfectly. I love the framed polaroid of my parents when they were dating, they were such the cute young couple. I was seeing a lot of the big letters in kitchens spelling EAT and all sorts of words and I thought Home was perfect, so I went to jo ann's and got some letters and painted away and now its a perfect little touch on my desk that goes next to my Portland pop up card that I got from tender loving empire. It's the perfect creating space. I love that because it's a old home it comes with the original wood windows with the ropes inside. It looks out on to the back yard with the many trees two apple and one pear tree, lilac tree (which sadly did not bloom this summer so bummed.)a rosemary and raspberry bushes. I am definitely going to be sad when I do eventually leave this little home. So there you have it folks I have officially showed you where I call home.
XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment