home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today: In pictures

todayinpictures

todayinpictures
So I've lost count at how many times I have listened to this just today. I highly HIGHLY suggest buying it for this christmas season it is a MUST!


todayinpictures

todayinpictures


todayinpictures

todayinpictures

todayinpictures

todayinpictures

todayinpictures
todayinpictures

todayinpictures
todayinpictures
todayinpictures
todayinpictures
todayinpictures


Today was a lovely day. Ran some errands, Attempted cleaning. But autumn made my house five times messier then it started out with. Tomorrow is a new day. I MUST get this house spotless! Turns out I will be having a family dinner at my house on Sunday so this house needs to be super clean. I have some family that haven't seen my new place yet so I want it to be extra nice. I sure have my work cut out for me, I've been working later and the idea of cleaning after a long day is the last thing I want to do. I am going to end tonight with a glass of wine and Grey's anatomy, my idea of a perfect night in.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Adorable photos, i just love the bingo with buttons!!!! gorgeous.

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have heard such great things about this record! i should try it out since i am not a huge fan of christmas but on christmas day i do love listening to it. on vinyl i am sure it is even better!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to listen to this album either! Love the red color. Your niece is adorable and it looks like that new camera is taking some beautiful photos!

    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ CB it is such a great album. Defiantly worth the listen.

    @ Thelovelyhunter I love when albums get creative and are colorful and not just the basic black. Aw thanks she really is the cutest! And yes I am quite in love with the new lens.

    ReplyDelete