home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, November 28, 2011

25 years ago today.

birthday

birthday

birthday
( I swear every picture I have of my dad is him wearing flannel. I own just a handful of his old shirts now.)

Little old me was born. I can't believe I am 25 today, time has flown by so fast and maybe a little to fast. Last year when I turned 24 it seemed just like any old birthday. But this year I turn 25 which brings out questions like "What have I done in 25 years" "Where is my life going" etc etc. So that's been fun. I had originally planned to go to the beach for a few days but I wasn't the smartest on planning thinking people could get three days off after thanksgiving week. So that trip has been rescheduled for sometime in February. Tonight I will be celebrating with family and friends. I hear that my mom has some magical surprise present for me, I was not expecting anything else after getting a beach house. But she has something up her sleeve. I cannot get any hints out of her, although I did get one from my sister "You'll shite yourself" (She did not say shite) We shall see what this mystery gift is.

Also this past weekend I put up my Christmas tree. It's the first Winter in my new little place. So I am pretty excited.

birthday
Yes it's pink what other color would I have?

Well I am off to have a good birthday work out at the gym. Then maybe spoil myself with some new make up at mac.

xo

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday! you and your mom look soooo much alike!!! hope you have a great day sweetie!!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! My birthday was Friday. There are always so many November babies

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ cb thanks :) we do I see it a lot when she was younger.

    @ Caitlin Yay november birthday's. I know there are so many birthdays and people getting married. Its a good month.

    ReplyDelete