home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, August 29, 2011

walla walla part: one

I've been a busy little bee lately, and haven't had the time to sit and blog. A few weeks ago I went on a mini weekend road trip to Walla Walla, Washington with my mom to visit her mom. The drive was just gorgeous and it was hot very hot a very toasty 100. I took tons of pictures to share with you all so this may be a little image heavy.


roadtrip


roadtrip

roadtrip

roadtrip

roadtrip





roadtrip
roadtrip

roadtrip

roadtrip

roadtrip
roadtrip

roadtrip
roadtrip
roadtrip

roadtrip
roadtrip






We also went around browsing at gorgeous old homes, And I fell in love.

roadtrip
roadtrip

roadtrip
roadtrip
roadtrip
roadtrip




roadtrip


roadtrip

roadtrip


roadtrip

roadtrip

It was such a fun trip. Our days were spent taking scenic drives and touring old homes. But Sadly I didn't get any from the inside. Also I am pretty sure one of them was haunted. Our nights were spent talking about the old days and going through old photo albums. I tried snapping a few of my favorites.


roadtrip
Ah my grandma's dress.
roadtrip
Look at that wedding dress. I wish I could of had copies of her wedding album it was filled with stunning photographs and my grandpa looked so cute and reminded me a lot of my little brother. One day I will get copies of those though. Well I am pooped out today was a long busy but fun day. Time to go eat me one of my pumpkin spice cupcakes with maple buttercream frosting, recipe post coming soon :)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i love driving through washington and all the pictures are soo beautiful! i want to go on a road trip so bad!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ CB I have never driven that far into washington before it it was just gorgeous. I want to go again and maybe drive into Montana and idaho. I love road trips.

    xo
    Tabatha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabby those roadtrip pictures are gorgeous! and the vintage snaps are beautiful.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete