home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Friday, July 12, 2013

New york city.

Since I can remember it's always been my dream to visit the big apple but something seemed to always happen that got in the way of going. My mom just recently went for work I was supposed to tag along but wasn't able to take that many days off for work so I wasn't able to go and I was so bummed over it. She sent me pictures along her trip I would text her of places I wanted to go so I could live through her. She loved every minute of it and told me how much I would love it to. It just seems like such an exciting place always something to do at any time of the day, a million and one places to eat and gorgeous parks. So after she got back I had started planning when we could go back together she will be going back next summer again for work and this time I WILL be tagging along. But next summer feels like a lifetime away but probably would take me that much time to save up to go its a lot more expensive then I had thought it would be. Thankfully it was her work trip so she just had to pay for food and whatnot. After realizing how expensive it could be it kind of bummed me out a lot and thinking it would be an impossible trip to make. THEN my lovely friend Amber who lives in PA had the most genius idea her sister lives right outside of DC and suggested I come and visiting in October like I had last year and we could take the train into New York I was so excited especially after finding a great plane ticket deal. Sooo for my birthday present this year I might just might be getting to finally visit DC and New york I am so overly excited but I guess until that ticket has been purchased I will have my doubts cause its not set in stone just yet. I also thought I would share some photos my mom took on her trip. nyc nyc nyc nyc nyc nyc nyc nyc nyc nyc nyc nyc nyc

I can't wait to have my own photos to share with everyone, October cannot come soon enough. Until then I will just keep daydreaming and planning out all the places I want to go to food,carries apartment from sex and the city etc etc. I CANNOT WAIT!

xo
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment