home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thrifty thursday.

I am in full on thrifting mode lately I've been going a few times a week stocking up for the camas vintage faire coming up in August. This weeks big finds were some pretty great ones but my favorite was definitely bialetti i've been hoping I would have some luck one day and find one at the thrift store and I sure did for $5 I was so excited and still in its box. I used it for the first time the other day and I am in love it makes the best coffee I am hooked. The other stuff will be going into my booth. I am getting so excited the closer it gets I am still on the search for a project or two to fix up. I still need to get some business cards made to have at the booth as well I've heard good things about vista print and moo. I like the look of moo's cards better but they seem to be quite a bit more money.
thrifty thursday
Hopefully I have the thrift gods this weekend when I go back out on the search for some goodies.
XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment