home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Thursday, April 4, 2013

When it rains it pours.

notmyweek
That saying seems more true then ever. I am pretty convinced that life hates me right now I keep getting crap bomb after crap bomb thrown at me and I just can't seem to catch a brake. First with my vet wanting to charge over three times the amount as other vets to spay Daisy. I ended up finding her a new vet that has much MUCH more reasonable prices.Oh and then there was yesterday with my engine light coming on and finding out its a transmission issue and it's going to cost $$$ and make me broker then I have been in a very very long time. I am however thankful I don't have rent and utilities to worry about on top of all of this and that my brother is very kind and letting me borrow his car for a few days until I can rent a car next week, and thankful that my step dad works at a car rental company. I am hoping for some good news and things to look up soon. For now I think i'll crawl in bed with some wine and cuddle with my pup she sure knows how to cheer me up I just can't be upset around her just one look at that furry face and I can forget the bad stuff for a little while. And /end rant I just needed to get that out.
Tabatha

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain Tabatha, it's pouring over here as well, it always seems if one bad thing happens 15 do as well and you can never get ahead!

    After the wine, some seriously positive thinking helps too.

    Rachel
    xoxo
    http://procrastinatingrachel.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete