home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Monday, September 16, 2013

Life.

currently
Has been a tad crazy lately. I recently found a job! horray I feel like I had been searching forever it gets exhausting and you get down on yourself for not finding anything. So I had applied at Macy's had a interview the next day and hired that same day. The next few days followed some crazy long training hours, retain in a department store has a lot more to learn then I ever thought. But yep I am pretty excited about my new job I love that I get to dress all fancy like and feel like everyday. It's nice to be at a real "job" again, being a nanny you don't get that same feel, but I still get the joy of doing both jobs which I love. I am just so excited everyone is so so nice there it's going to be a great company to work for. It's an exciting new chapter in my life and I am pumped for it.
XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment