home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Today..

daisy daisy So yeah I like to take lots of pictures of my dog, That's no surprise but how can I not she's just to stinking cute. She's always been intrigued by the bathtub from wanting to jump in when I am trying to take a bath or shower to just getting in for no reason and drinking from the faucet. Today this little lady has been keeping me company while I am feeling a bit under the weather. I started feeling a fever coming on and all achey, so today has been about resting,drinking cups and cups of my favorite pumpkin spice chi tea and watching movies. Right now it's midnight in paris I just love this movie. daisy daisy daisy
Well I am craving chocolate real bad so I think I shall make my favorite brownies and hit the sack early and hope that I feel back to normal tomorrow.
XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment