home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekend recap.

Weekends are for:
weekendrecap
Putting up your giant pink Christmas tree a little to early. I usually wait until after Thanksgiving but this year I just couldn't wait. Daisy was really not to impressed by it. Which is a good thing I was so nervous she would try to climb it or eat it.
weekendrecap
Brunch dates at Besaw's with Kara. You must try their gluten free french toast.
weekendrecap
Sushi lunch dates with Blair at some place that I cannot recall the name the sushi was great but the service not so much.
weekendrecap Ending it with going to my happy place Monticello Antique mall.
Weekends I love you for letting me sleep in, drinking coffee in bed with a pup and my book. Until next time.
XO
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment