home3 about twitter shop2 contact2

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A wedding.

This past September I got the chance to shoot a child hood friend's wedding it was taken place at this tiny cute and charming church out in Carver,OR very private in the woods type of feel. So small in fact the only bathroom that was available for 80+ guest was a porta potty. It was a gorgeous simple ceremony. It was my first time ever doing any sort of event like this so I was a tad ok a lot nervous. But I couldn't show I was on someone else's big day. But after a few minutes of being there I felt a lot more comfortable and way over thought the whole situation. It's a lot of pressure being in charge of someones memories that they will look back on their whole life. But it was so much fun getting to be apart of a special day like one's wedding. I cried a few times but luckily I was hiding behind the camera. Those darn vows and that father daughter dance I thought I was going to loose it they always get me, But I kept it together. I was so happy to be there and maybe I'll do one again one day who knows but I definitely had a blast. wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding wedding at least our outfits have gotten better through the years ;) wedding
xo
Tabatha

2 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job shooting their wedding! Way to go sweetie! I love all the black and white pictures, they are beautiful!
    Xo,
    Cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! These are so great. :)

    ReplyDelete